This event is organised by Perfomance Publishing Limited publisher of Complete Kit Car magazine. www.completekitcar.co.uk
Exhibitors and Sponsors
The Kit and Performance Car Show expects to attract 10,000 visitors and 3000 kit cars over the two days. This is a realistic attendance based on shows which ran up and to Donington's redevelopment in 2007 where attendances were in excess of 15,000.
We aim to provide an interactive and action packed show containing a mixture of exhibition stands from the UK's top specialist car manufacturers, parts and tools suppliers, interactive displays and entertainment for the whole family. We've listened through forums and our own websites and email to regular showgoers and manufacturers who want us to provide a different type of show for the industry which attracts new visitors to display their products to but also provides regulars with new exciting activities.
There are opportunities for companies to:
• Exhibit / Sell their brand, product or service.
• Sponsor one of the many events at the show.
• Be a main sponsor of the whole event.
• Participate in one of the many activities.
• Provide an activity supplementary to their stand space.
• Online advertising on this website.
• Join forces with us on one of our marketing activities.
Marketing and PR
To promote and advertise The National Kit and Performace Car Show you would
expect a robust and energetic campaign. We have a combined multimedia
approach balancing internet and html campaigns with traditional radio and
regional newspapers. We also have innovative 'pressing the flesh' campaigns
planned throughout the cities in the Midlands
• Specialist car magazines Complete Kit Car and Total Kit Car magazine
• Local and Regional Press
• Mainstream recognised UK car magazines
• Regional radio stations
• Leaflet and poster campaign
• Tourism and car focused websites
• Club and Industry e-shots
• Subscriber and mailing list e-shots
• Specialist sportscar city centre tours
Act today as space and opportunities are limited to a first come first served basis.
Site plans and exhibition media to follow
"For us exhibiting and sponsoring a major show like this at such a great venue is a no brainer, we expect this to be a major show for years to come..."
"Complete Kit Car is a superb magazine and we expect them to transfer this quality to their show - you'll definitely see us there..."
"Donington Park is back! It has all the facilities, history and atmosphere to put on a great event and we are proud to be leading the industry back there." Justin Williams - Complete Kit Car magazine